I recently purchased a cosmetic item from an Etsy seller, and my order arrived Tuesday.
- no note was included (“welcome, first-time customer”, “thank you for your purchase”, etc - NOTHING. Not even a business card.)
- nothing explained how to use the product or what to expect from the product (also, the product looked NOTHING like the picture in the listing)
- the ingredients weren’t listed in the package or on the product (not a HUGE problem since the ingredients were in the listing on Etsy, but I shouldn’t have to go back to the listing for that info if I want to refresh my memory)
- all the labels were hand-written and only one had the shop name (in TINY smeared print)
- the samples (I got 2 - bonus points for that!) weren’t listed in the shop, so I only know what they are (powder pigment) but nothing else about them (are they minerals? are they lip safe? are they repackaged?)
I really want to like the products and the seller, so maybe I’ll give them a second chance … Maybe.